-->

Navigation

15 February 2013

5 Ways To Wear A Little Red Dress

Valentine's Day was pretty much a non-event for me, seeing as I don't have a boyfriend and no super hot secret admirers felt the need to present themselves to me (so, if any good-looking, single guys around my age happen to be reading this post... get out while you have the chance, I am a notorious sweet addict, your confectionery will never be safe again).
So, basically, this is as close to a Valentine's day themed blog post as you're going to get from me, red being the colour of love. The gorgeous dress featured in all of these looks comes from Modcloth, but you can probably get a little red dress from most clothing stores.

Casual
Cardigan / Boots / Bracelets / Belt

Going Out
Shoes / Bracelets / Belt

Business Casual
Blazer / Brogues / Necklace

Dark
Leather Jacket / Shoes / Bracelets

Cutesy
Ballet Flats / Hairband / Cardigan

On a different note, you may have noticed I've enabled word verification for comments on my blog. This isn't because I'm a big meanie who wants you to jump through hoops. This is because the blog's been getting a lot of spam recently. Not all of those comments got automatically filtered, and unfortunately it seemed to be the most inappropriate comments that were getting through. I try to keep this blog appropriate in case a young fashion-lover happens to find it, and it's very tedious going through every comment to weed out the spam, so I'm refusing to put up with it!
Buckets of love,

5 comments:

  1. Hi Katy,
    This is a great post- I love the different options you put together and suggested! I also wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out http://lizzieandjaneblog.blogspot.com/ for more information!
    ❤Britt
    Lizzie and Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I think I've been nominated for it before but never got round to it, so I'll definitely have to try it this time!

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love that red dress. Thanks for the cute post, girl!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, Modcloth has some gorgeous dresses. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. These are all great looks! :) I think the casual one is my favorite.

    As for comments, I would suggest Disqus. That's what I use. It makes commenting easier, and they have a really great filter. I get several creepy spam comments every day, and not one has made it through to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...