-->

Navigation

21 October 2012

Fashion Collage: Owls

Owls are particularly trendy birds right now, aren't they?
In honour of our stylish feathered friends, I put together a collage of some cute owl-themed items.
I particularly love owl coin purses. I bought one a while ago and haven't been able to find one quite like it since. I would show some pictures but my digital camera isn't my biggest supporter at the moment.

Here are all the items featured in the collage
1. Top from New Look / £16.99
2. Coin Purse from Accessorize / £5.00
3. Necklace from River Island / £8.00
4. Ring from New Look / £3.99
5. Ring from Accessorize / £6.00
6. Charm Bracelet from Chelsea Doll / £10.00
7. Watch from River Island @ Asos / £15.00
8. Bag from Dorothy Perkins / £39.00
9. Earrings from Boohoo / £8.00

Do you have any owl-y finds of your own you want to share? Feel free to leave a comment below!

3 comments:

  1. I love owls also!! x, nat
    nataliekslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nominated you for Liebster blog award.

    bellaconscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...