-->

Navigation

7 November 2012

Awesome iPhone Cases

Awesome iPhone Cases
banner credit: pattern and colours
I'm going to cut to the chase here. I love my iPhone. I love pretty things. Therefore I REALLY love pretty things for my iPhone.
A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post about a webste called Wanelo where you can find all sorts of cool products and save them in your own little wishlists. If you venture into my wishlists you will find a lot of iPhone cases. They range from ones with cute patterns to ones covered in insane amounts of glittering glamorous shiny sparkliness that I didn't think were possible.

So I had to dedicate a post to all these lovely cases. It started off as a Friday Five but there was no way I was ever going to narrow it down that far so you're getting a ton of them to oogle at.
I apologise to non-iPhone users!
Floral Studded Phone Case
Etsy
Turquoise Phone Case
society6
Quirky Phone Case
Etsy
Quirky Phone Case
Etsy
Quirky Phone Case
Etsy
Quirky Phone Case
Etsy


Floral Phone Case
Etsy
Beach Phone Case
Wanelo

Comments are always welcome, although I understand you may be so dazzled by the outrageous fabulousness of these phone cases you are rendered unable to type a single word.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...