Christmas time is my absolute favourite time of the year. To me, Christmas means spending time with my family, traditions like decorating the tree, happy memories of leaving out mince pies for Santa and carrots for Rudolph, yummy food, playing games, a lot of good movies and TV shows, and generally a fun, happy atmosphere.
So, presents are really only a bonus (albeit a very nice one) on top of all that.
These are the things I am hoping Father Christmas will bring in his sleigh for me this year:
1. Daisy by Marc Jacobs from Debenhams / £42.50
2. Eyeshadow Palette from Coastal Scents / £15.56
3. Reindeer Slipper Socks from Topshop / £5.00
4. Studded Loafers from Boohoo / £20.00
5. Check Shirt from Topshop / £26.00
My other wishes:
A new iPhone case.
For it to snow on Christmas day.
A happy new year!
So what do you want for Christmas this year? Have you been naughty or nice?
Leave me a comment and let me know!
Lots of love and mince pies,