-->

Navigation

2 December 2012

Naughty vs. Nice

Naughty vs. Nice
I am really in the holiday spirit right now. If I could fast forward time and make it Christmas Day right now I totally would. This year, I think I've been pretty good. I started this blog (which I've been wanting to do for ages and ages), I've always said "please" and "thank you", and refrained from slamming any doors. But on the other hand, I may or may not at times be, ever so slightly, just a little bit, extremely lazy. I think we all know there's only one way to settle this inner turmoil... through THE POWER OF FASHION via a holiday outfit showdown!

"Naughty" Outfit
Items featured:
1. Clutch from Miss Selfridge / £18.00
2. Boots from Boohoo / £18.00
3. Bracelet from ASOS / £8.00
4. Bangle from Mango / £9.99
5. Dress from Topshop / £45.00
Total = £98.99

"Nice" Outfit 
Items featured:
1. Clutch from New Look / £12.50
2. Shoes from H&M / £3.00
3. Bracelets from River Island / £13.00
4. Hairband from Forever 21 / £3.60
5. Dress from Miss Selfridge / £45.00
 Total = £77.10
 
So which do you like better, the naughty outfit or the nice one? Have you been naughty or nice this year? I tried to get a poll on here but I can't find a site that lets me embed polls in blogspot posts. Sigh.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and as always comments are adored!

4 comments:

  1. I like the nice one! :) By the way, you can add a widget directly to your blog if you go through the edit layout page (I hope that made sense)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I think I knew how to do that, but I couldn't work out how to put it just onto this post. Maybe next time I'll just do what you said. xD Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Haha! Cute and very seasonally-relavant!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...